As Processor, you manage the loan process from start to finish. You receive and organize files, determine completeness, review credit documentation, process disclosures on all assigned files and manage a pipeline of loans that you see through to close.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive and organize loan documents.
- Review credit, income and asset documentation.
- Process set-up and compliance disclosure on assigned files as required.
- Request and review necessary items to complete loan approval.
- Manage a pipeline of 50+ loans from contract receipt through underwriting onto closing submission.
- Attend training and skill enhances to continue progression in your role and insure understanding company guidelines and loan programs
- Communicate regularly to Loan Officers, Underwriters, Closers and 3rd party vendors, responding promptly to inquiries via email (preferred) and phone.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to manage time.
- Dedicated work ethic.
- Leadership skills.
- Works well under pressure.
- High attention to detail.
- Exemplary customer service skills.
- Excel in fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Thrive in a highly cooperative work setting.
- Adaptable to change and shifts in priority.
- Proficient in basic computer technologies, appropriate for an internet-based company.
Areas of responsibility (however, not limited to):
As a Processor, you manage the loan process from start to finish
Resumes must be received by March 15th, 2020. If selected, the next step is a video or in person interview.
If selected, you will be working from our Hawaii Branch located at 94-539 Puahi Street Waipio, HI
This is a full-time position and requires a 40 hour+ work week spread over 5 days.