Responsible for the generation of residential loan volume. Works with the loan customer from origination through loan closing. Identifies needs for other various VA benefit opportunities and refers to the appropriate POC.
- Solicits, prequalifies, originates, services customers, and closes residential mortgage loans for Aligned Mortgage
- Conducts the loan interview in a timely, professional manner and responds expediently to loan requests.
- Structures financing options based on applicant’s data; analyzes financial statements, tax returns, and income and expense statements and makes appropriate recommendations to customers based on customer needs relative to residential lending.
- Responds to telephone inquiries and contacts all assigned leads in a timely manner
- Complies with the product profiles, lending policies and procedures for those lenders with whom the company maintains a brokerage agreement.
- Conducts real estate presentations to educate real estate personnel about various mortgage programs.
- Performs the minimum required business development calls per month to various industry-related business partners. Meets residential loan production budget requirements.
- Complies with all regulations and laws pertaining to real estate lending.
- Keeps informed of current real estate lending trends relative to rates, fees, sales, and general market trends.
- Communicates effectively and openly to all parties involved in every transaction including processor, clients, Real Estate Agents for both buyer and seller.
Professional Certifications, Licenses, and/or Registration Requirements
- At least 2 years of mortgage lending experience required with proven track record of minimum 3 funded loans per month.
- Active NMLS licenses.
- Drive and dedication to building a book of business.
- Ability to establish and maintain personal network of referral partners.
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated customer service skills.
- Effective problem solver and passionate about delivering excellence in customer service.
- Promote the highest professional and ethical standards.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements and guidelines.
- Strong computer skills required.
Resumes must be received by March 15th, 2020. If selected, the next step is a video or in person interview.
If selected, you will be working from our Hawaii Branch located at 94-539 Puahi Street Waipio, HI
This is a full-time position and requires a 40 hour+ work week spread over 5 days.